Friends of the Library
The Friends group meets on the third Thursday of the month at 10:30 a.m. in the Community Room. Monthly work parties are held to sort books for the book sale. See bulletin board for current date.
Other Friends information is posted on the outside library bulletin boards.
- Clare Okraszewski - President
- Mary Jo Wenzel - Vice President
- Karen Turnquist - Secretary
- Terry Simeone - Treasurer
Mission of the Friends of Land O Lakes Library, Inc.
The purpose of the organization shall be:
- Supporting activities for the Library
- Sponsor programs for the benefit of the Community
- Educational programs.
- Guest authors
- Gifts to library for purchase of books and audio/video materials
- Purchase of furniture, computers and software for the library
- Annual kindergarten reading promotion and book give-away for Land O Lakes and Watersmeet schools.
- Refreshments for programs
- Annual book sale and silent auction 4th Saturday in July
MEMBERSHIP FORMS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE CIRCULATION DESK OR UPON REQUEST.
Shop & Donate